- Written by Ronald van Haaften
- Hits: 969
7.6 Critical success factors and pitfalls
Whether all recommendations will lead to instant success depends on many factors. Nonetheless I am fully confident that all above mentioned recommendations will contribute significantly to better customer satisfaction performance and to a more structured and transparent marketing and communication organization. Last but not least I would like to emphasize both size of the coin by highlighting the critical success factor and pitfalls.
Critical success factors can be addressed as;
- Effectiveness of implementation.
- Understanding of urgency and reason for change.
- MT Management support and trust.
- Departmental management support and trust.
- Willingness of employees.
Pitfalls can be addressed as;
- Doing nothing and continuing today what we have done yesterday.
- Implementing without full understanding and support of MT and Departmental managers.
- Implementing without proper preparation, milestones and Deming-cycles
- Implementing without ownership, accountability and responsibility.